Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 24 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

My experience in the most beautiful VINTAGE SHOP in Athens( Belle Epoque)

















Today I just had a wonderful experience in the center of Athens....I visited the most time-travelling shop ever,named BELLE EPOQUE .It is a vintage shop which has much to show and nothing to be jealous of the big vintage shops in u.s.a...
Prices were good but the thing that caught my attention was the kindness of the girls and the boy(all dressed in vintage costumes) that helped me to find what would suit me the best...!!!
They have a wide range of variety of clothes shoes accessories  and many other things that everyone who is a vintage lover would admire...so these are the pics that I got especially for you.....hope you 'll enjoy BELLE EPOQUE as I did....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου